OR2-60 Orphek 24″ Led Bar – Reefday
- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
SPECTRUM & EFFICIENCY
Check out our OR 120, 90 & 60 LED Bars versatility! We have 5 Spectrums Available:
- Reef Day Light – Full Spectrum Day Light (380nm- 700nm ) for both marine or reef aquariums, with SPS/ LPS or soft corals.
- Blue sky – Blue /Cyan Spectrum (450-500 nm) for better coral growth & color and fluorescence.
- UV/Violet – UV/Violet (380- 440nm) for maximum coral growth & color and fluorescence.
- Refugium – Full Spectrum -the most complex spectrum for macro algae or other flourish plants.
DO YOU WANT TO SEE MORE DETAILS?
OR 120, 90 & 60 – Reef Day Light
The Full Spectrum Day Light (380nm- 700nm ) is developed for both marine or reef aquariums, with SPS/ LPS or soft corals. Check out the graphs!
OR 120, 90 & 60 – Blue sky
The Blue /Cyan Spectrum (440-500 nm) is developed for better coral growth & color and fluorescence. Check out the graphs!
OR 120/90/60 – UV/Violet
The UV/Violet (380- 440nm) is developed for maximum coral growth & color and fluorescence. Check out the graphs!
OR 120/90/60 – Refugium & Grow Light
The Full Spectrum LED light is the most complex spectrum for macroalgae . Check out the graphs!
WHAT CAN I DO WITH 4 DIFFERENT SPECTRUMS AND 3 DIFFERENT SIZES?
Remember back in the days of the T5s where you could customize your tank by grouping T5 bars with many different spectrums to reach the optimal color of your choice?
Now you can do same but with LED technology! Orphek has developed for you 4 different spectrums ! Not only that. We are offering you 3 different sizes of bars.
The number of options to build your very own combination is huge!
Also, if you paid close attention to these products you will see that the spectrums are coming from our successful Atlantik LED solution!
- Achieve a Kelvin temperature between 18k to 25k by combining Reef Day Light with Sky Blue Spectrums
- Achieve that deep blue/purple actinic look that causes coral to fluoresce and show color that are not visible in the higher range of the visible spectrum by combining Sky Blue with Violet/UV Spectrums
DO YOU NEED MORE DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING?
Here you can have all the specifications:
- Light Bar Unit Body Material: Grey high quality extruded aluminium housing/Tempered glass cover
Acrylic Lens choice 120/90/60 degree
120 degree – water depth < or = 60 cm / 24″ (default )
90 degree – water depth < or = 100 cm / 39″
60 degree – water depth < or = 150 cm / 60″
- OR 120: Length: 47.2″(1200mm)/Width: 1.97″ (50 mm)/Height:1.97″(28.8 mm)
- OR 90: Length: 35.4″(900mm)/Width: 1.97″ (50 mm)/Height:1.97″(28.8 mm)
- OR 60: Length: 23.6″(600mm)/Width: 1.97″ (50 mm)/Height:1.97″(28.8 mm)
- OR 120 Bar Light Unit Weight: 4.4lbs (2kg)/Power supply Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.5kg)
- OR 90 Bar Light Unit Weight: 5.5lbs (2.5kg)/Power supply Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.5kg)
- OR 60 Bar Light Unit Weight: 2.2lbs (1kg)/Power supply Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.5kg)
CHECK WHAT COMES WITH YOUR LIGHT! (INCLUDED)
- 59″ (1.5m) Power cord with switch
- Stainless steel hanging kit
- New Fan-less – power supply for more efficiency and less power consumption.
- 2 Installation Options: Hang Kit /Mounting brackets
- New OR 120: Input : Voltage:100V-240V AC .
Output : Voltage :35V-65V DC . Current :1A
Power Consumption: 65W+/_5%.
Power Factor >90%
Frequency: 50 to 60Hz.
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!